Photo: Dog walker in Wintry Wood
Here are the most recent blogs about Epping weather.
We aim to publish a blog monthly, summarising the weather of the preceding month. There's always something unusual about the weather to discuss!
Want to receive a notification when there's a new blog? Sign me up!
September started settled and warm, but finished cool and wet - so just how warm or wet was it overall?More…
Did summer miss out August this year? Overall, a wet, cool, dull month, continuing the wet trend since May.More…
July proved to be another wet month, with further frequent heavy showers, and a mix of warm and cool days. How typical was this of an average July? Find out here!More…
The first half of June was warm, sunny, with a couple of wet days; the second half was cool, dull, and very wet. So how did it rank overall?More…
After an April which was unusually cool and exceptionally dry, May proved to be unusually cool and exceptionally wet.More…
We would love to hear from schools, clubs, youth groups or individuals who would like to write a monthly weather summary for us. We can provide the relevant data, you need to provide the content - text plus one or more accompanying photos. All due accreditation will be given! For more information contact us here.
- An afterglow of Summer
- Autumn comes early
- And another wet month!
- June 2021 was a month of two halves
- Our weather is still lurching between extremes!
- April Showers dry up
- Some Mad March Days but also record temperatures
- Winter and Spring in a couple of weeks
- The north wind doth blow, and we shall have snow
- A review of the weather in Epping in 2020
- Wet and gloomy sums it up
- A mild but otherwise average November
- Wet wet wet – weather review of October 2020
- Another heat record broken in September
- August had some of everything except snow
- A traditional English summer
- Not much Blazing in changeable June
- Wall to wall sunshine for lockdown May
- It’s April, so where are the showers?
- March comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb
- February Fill-dyke
- The warmest January in Epping records!